09 December 2020
APC is open and treating patients in person and via telehealth appointments
With the restrictions easing in Melbourne, we encourage all patients to attend medical appointments and access medical services, including allied health services.
We want to thank the APC community for respecting and following our COVID-19 hygiene and screening measures at the Centre:
Anyone attending the Australian Prostate Centre will be required to wear a mask. This is for the protection of you, our staff, all families and the entire community.
- Upon arrival, we are screening all patients at reception for any flu-like symptoms and checking if they have recently returned from overseas travel.
- Standard hygiene regulations apply in regards to hand hygiene, coughing and sneezing. You will notice signage around the Centre advising you on how to observe these regulations.
- We practice physical distancing in our waiting rooms - you will be asked to keep a safe distance between yourself and other patients.
- Our doctors and nurses are observing strict hygiene measures and are wearing protective gear including facemasks.
- Where possible we are asking patients to wait in the lobby or carpark - reception will call you when your doctor is ready to see you
We are asking ALL patients who are symptomatic to reschedule their appointment.
Please call reception on (03) 8373 7600 to discuss your options.
With your support, we can continue our fight
Help us continue our groundbreaking work in giving Australian men with prostate cancer longer, happier lives, and research to find a cure.Donate now